Who Links Here

Monday, March 06, 2006

That Which I Believe

It's manifesto time here at the Red Menace stronghold. So here are my self-evident truths:

1.Everyone has the ability to create her/himself as the person he/she wants to be, aka: If you believe it, everyone else will.

2.Personal drama is both completely commonplace and completely unique to you. And that is ok.

3.Very little is worth getting worked up over.

4.Education is critical.

5.Loyalty is the greatest human virtue.

6.But a sense of humor runs a close second.

Guess that's it for now. Later I will post an explanation/expansion of each of these, but for now, question time. What do you believe in?

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I wish I believed point 1, but I'm trying very hard and it just isn't going to plan. Which leads to the personal drama of point 2, which leads to the getting worked up of point 3. hmmmmmm.

I don't believe in anything, and you know me...so you know that this is both true and false at the same time.

PS - Singing carrots and screeching monkey heads freak me out.

10:56 AM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger x said...

i believe in friendship. even love (and sex sometimes) boil down to it.
and i believe in the internet. i really do!
i believe in UFOs and fairies and i believe in my icebot.
i totally believe in cheesecake.
i believe in not taking ourselves too seriously.
i believe in coffee.
i believe in children. not all children obviously.

8:47 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Eric said...

Can't disaggree with any of those.

How is it that even though I have never been here and you have never been to my space, as far as I know, you rank a 70? Are you psychic, TRM, or just lucky?

Anyways, I don't know why I have been around here sooner. I shall have to change that. ^_^

5:44 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Eric said...

Do you have broadband, by the way? Do you mind if I send you some music?

5:45 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger The Red Menace said...

Steph: We've chatted this through in person, so I won't repeat myself here. You know what I think. And screeching monkey heads ARE scary.

Chloe: Those are excellent things to believe in, though I'm not sure which children are the fakes.

Erikku: Less psychic, and more very good at multiple choice quizzes, methinks. I do indeed have broadband, and you are welcome to send me whatever you'd like. Any music in particular?

10:32 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home