Who Links Here

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've been tagged for a quiz!

Giant Wow tagged me to play in the "make a quiz about yourself" game. So here it is:

Are You Prepared for The Red Menace

Should anyone actually attempt to take this, it will probably be nigh impossible, as I never update. But think of how much you'll LEARN about me.

Edited for caveat: Question 2 has no right answers, because I am dolt and counted myself, as those of you who know the RIGHT answer should know. So plus one because I'm brain-dead. AWESOME.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I got an 80!!! Wooooohooooo. I win, or something :)

10:43 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger x said...

i got 50 and i want my 10 plus for the non question. I can deal with 60, sixty is good. You know, after all the sun and beach talk from Stephanie, i thought you'd be like that too. But i'd choose your answer if i were honest.

7:32 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger The Red Menace said...

Steph: I'm impressed. Even for someone who knows me in "real" life, this one is sort of tough. You have a good memory.

Chloe: Yes, the truth is that while I LOVE the ocean, I grew up under what the Gravel Pit called "cold New English skies." The ocean I love is rocky and cold, even in the summer, and yes, I swim in it, but only till I can't feel my legs any more. Sunshine and blue seas sounds nice, but I'd be bored after about one day if that were all there were to do, and I'm not a party girl so Club Med is not for me! Still half right (plus the siblings question, so more than half) is pretty damned good! Thanks for playing!

7:43 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Hi! Thanks for answering my quiz: you did well, considering you don't know me at all. I decided to do yours too and it wasn't too bad, I guess :)
You were right, even if you don't get your answers right, this is a great way to get to know a little about that person.

4:39 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home